ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Auxilatrade Ltd., which is a company incorporated under the laws of USA. For further information on Auxilatrade Ltd., and its operating subsidiaries, please see the Company Information page on the website. For the purposes of these Terms, any reference to” similar term shall be construed as reference to us.
By registering for and opening a Auxilatrade Account, you unconditionally accept these Terms and agree to be bound by and act in accordance with them. You also accept and agree that you are solely responsible for understanding and complying with all laws, rules, regulations and requirements of the jurisdiction in which you live that may be applicable to your use of theAuxilatrade Site and/or your Auxilatrade Account, including but not limited to, those related to export or import activity, taxes or foreign currency transactions. Depending on your country of residence, you may not be able to use all the functions of the Auxilatrade Site.
Please read these Terms carefully before using the our Site because they affect your legal rights and obligations.
By opening an Account, you expressly warrant and represent that:
- You are 18 years of age or over and the have full capacity to accept the Terms and enter any transaction available through the Site;
- You will not open, or attempt to open, a AuxilatradeAccount under any name except your own; or use your Account to carry out transactions on behalf of a third party;
- You will not have more than one Account; use or access any Account other than your own; or assist any other person in obtaining unauthorised access to any Account;
- You will provide security for transactions carried out through your Account by ensuring there is sufficient Local Currency or cryptocurrency (as the case may be) in your Account in advance of any transaction;
- You will not allow or facilitate the deposit of Local Currency into your Account unless that deposit is made in accordance with the Deposit Requirements
- You will not allow or facilitate the withdrawal of Local Currency from your Wallet to a bank account held in the name of a third party
- You will not use your Account for or in relation to any illegal activity, any Prohibited Activity, in violation of any laws, statutes, ordinances or regulations, or in breach of requirements;
Any capitalised terms used in this Eligibility section shall have the meaning given to them in these Terms. Reference in these Terms to “Local Currency” means fiat or government issued currency (e.g. GBP, EUR, ZAR).
By opening a Auxilatrade Account you accept and agree that Auxilatrade may, without further notice and in its sole discretion, terminate, suspend or restrict the account of any customer who uses, or who we reasonably suspect may be using, the Luno Site or any Account in a manner that is inconsistent with the letter or spirit of these Terms.
Before using the Auxilatrade Site, you should ensure that you understand the risks involved in Mining cryptocurrencies(BITCOIN). Cryptocurrency markets can be volatile and prices can fluctuate significantly, which could result in sudden and significant increases or decreases in the value of your assets. This market volatility and other risks involved in buying, selling or trading cryptocurrencies are explained on the risk warning page of the Auxilatrade website. There may be additional risks not identified in these Terms or in the risk warning.
You should carefully assess whether your financial situation and risk tolerance is suitable for buying, selling or trading cryptocurrency. You accept and agree that you are solely responsible for any decision to buy, mining, trade or otherwise hold or deal with cryptocurrency.